Listen. . . Communicate. . .
Margaret Huff Mediation PO Box 121951 Nashville TN 37212-1951
Margaret M. ("Marnie") Huff
- Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 Listed General Civil Mediator
- alternative dispute resolution services (ADR)
- custom designed ADR services for businesses, organizations, and individuals in Tennessee
- conflict resolution services include mediation, arbitration, collaborative problem solving, and consulting on workplace conflict management
ADR News and Reports, a selection of national, state and local news of interest to Tennessee attorneys, mediators and arbitrators.
- Public Service Announcements on mediation: Check out these ABA Section of Dispute Resolution public service announcements on "Mediation. Efficient. Effective. Economical." - "Play Nice" and "Equal Levels."
Marnie Huff is an elected member of the ABA Section of Dispute Resolution Council and co-chairs the Section's Advanced Mediation and Advocacy Institute. She is past Chair of the Tennessee Bar Association Dispute Resolution Section and a founding member of the Tennessee Association of Professional Mediators.