Listen. . . Communicate. . .
Margaret Huff Mediation PO Box 121951 Nashville TN 37212-1951
Margaret M. ("Marnie") Huff
- Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 Listed General Civil Mediator
- custom designed alternative dispute resolution (ADR) services for businesses, organizations, and individuals in Tennessee
- client-centered conflict resolution services: mediation, arbitration, collaborative problem solving, and consulting on workplace conflict management
ADR News and Reports, a selection of national, state and local news of interest to Tennessee attorneys, mediators and arbitrators.
- Tom Brady Wins “Deflategate” Appeal in District Court. In National Football League Management Council v. National Football League Players Association, the district court overturned Roger Goodell’s suspension of New England Patriots quarterback, Tom Brady, for participating in a conspiracy to deflate footballs during the AFC championship. An appeal is pending. For more go to Marnie Huff's December 2015 ADR Update.
- A series of short videos on elder mediation was prepared by the Dane Co. WI Bar Association.
- The New York County Court's Commercial Division Advisory Council recommended that the Court adopt a pilot program for mandatory mediation in 1 out of 5 new commercial cases. The Court's Task force on Commercial Litigation in the 21st Century had found that mediation was underutilized in commercial cases, despite the potential to resolve disputes and reduce discovery disputes.
- Public Service Announcements on mediation: Check out these ABA Section of Dispute Resolution public service announcements on "Mediation. Efficient. Effective. Economical." - "Play Nice" and "Equal Levels."