Listen. . . Communicate. . .
Margaret Huff Mediation PO Box 121951 Nashville TN 37212-1951
Margaret M. ("Marnie") Huff
- Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 Listed General Civil Mediator
- alternative dispute resolution services (ADR)
- custom designed ADR services for businesses, organizations, and individuals in Tennessee
- conflict resolution services include mediation, arbitration, collaborative problem solving, and consulting on workplace conflict management
ADR News and Reports, a selection of national, state and local news of interest to Tennessee attorneys, mediators and arbitrators.
- The New York County Court's Commercial Division Advisory Council recommended that the Court adopt a pilot program for mandatory mediation in 1 out of 5 new commercial cases. The Court's Task force on Commercial Litigation in the 21st Century had found that mediation was underutilized in commercial cases, despite the potential to resolve disputes and reduce discovery disputes.
- Why mediate a probate case? A British solicitor suggests 10 reasons to mediate in a January 2014 online posting.
- Public Service Announcements on mediation: Check out these ABA Section of Dispute Resolution public service announcements on "Mediation. Efficient. Effective. Economical." - "Play Nice" and "Equal Levels."
Marnie Huff is an elected member of the ABA Section of Dispute Resolution Council and co-chairs the Section's Advanced Mediation and Advocacy Institute. She is Co-Chair of the Nashville Bar Association ADR Committee, past Chair of the Tennessee Bar Association Dispute Resolution Section and a founding member of the Tennessee Association of Professional Mediators.