Listen. . . Communicate. . .
Margaret Huff Mediation PO Box 121951 Nashville TN 37212-1951
Margaret M. ("Marnie") Huff
- Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 Listed General Civil Mediator
- alternative dispute resolution services (ADR)
- custom designed ADR services for businesses, organizations, and individuals in Tennessee
- conflict resolution services include mediation, arbitration, collaborative problem solving, and consulting on workplace conflict management
Marnie Huff is an elected member of the American Bar Association Section of Dispute Resolution Council and co-chairs the Section's Advanced Mediation and Advocacy Institute. She is past Chair of the Tennessee Bar Association Dispute Resolution Section and a founding member of the Tennessee Association of Professional Mediators (TAPM).
ADR News and Reports, a selection of national, state and local news of interest to Tennessee attorneys, mediators and arbitrators.
- What is fraudulent misrepresentation in a negotiation? This question was raised at a recent ABA program on ethical and effective negotiation. One resource is the research discussed in Art Hinshaw & Jess K. Alberts, Doing the Right Thing: An Empiracal Study of Attorney Negotiation Ethics, 16 Harv. Negot. L. Rev. 95 (Spring 2011).
- Webcast of ADR Symposium at Penn State. Leading procedural law and dispute resolution experts participated in the Penn State University Dickinson School of Law Yearbook of Arbitration and Mediation Symposium, “The Role of the Courts: Judicial Review of Arbitral Awards and Mediated Settlement Agreements.” Discussions included:
• Arbitral awards and judicial review • Judicial review and Combinations of Consensual and Adjudicative Processes